Aragon Gloves – Black Tar gray Bright Red
The Aragon Glove features a stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability and a synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance; perfect for urban riding. This glove also boasts a wealth of rider-friendly touches including a slim wrist construction for an optimized fit within the sleeves of a jacket, a covered hard knuckle for effective protection against impacts and a touchscreen compatible index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability.
- Synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Stretch fourchette for optimized flexibility and breathability.
- Rubber grip zone for excellent levels of grip and additional protection against abrasion and cuts.
- PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
- Webbing wrist strap for a safe and secure closure.
- Ergonomic thumb for optimized freedom of movement and flexibility.
- Ergonomic stretch inserts for enhanced stretch in the palm and additional comfort.
- Multi-media compatible index finger.
- Slim wrist construction ensures the glove sits better within the sleeves of a jacket.
- Maze pattern heat stamp on palm for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
- Stretch mesh construction on full back hand for breathability.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP