Rio Hondo Evo Fleece Black Red
Optimized for urban riding, the Rio Hondo Evo Fleece is equipped with aramid fiber reinforcements on the shoulder and elbow for superior abrasion resistance, while the detachable hood allows riders to tailor the jacket to the conditions. Comes with six pockets for real-world practicality.
- Chassis constructed from a 3L soft shell with windbreaker for rider comfort.
- Stretch rib fabric on cuff and bottom for an optimized fit.
- Alpinestars Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
- Aramid fiber reinforcement on shoulder and elbow for high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Detachable hood with coulisse system to adjust the volume, with snap button on the back to ensure it remains fixed in position when riding.
- YKK zip on front with scratch saver for a secure closure.
- Elasticated thumb loop ensures the sleeve remains in the correct position while riding.
- Comfort lining on collar for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two zippered hand pockets, inner waterproof document pocket, inner pocket and two pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- Reflective details.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.